Friday 16 December 2011

Chrissy decos (part 2)...

 I have used this printers tray to display my take
on the Grinch stealing christmas...
 I was lucky enough to pick up some wonderful window
panes. For free! Placed one in front of our fire
place, with stuff I love behind it.
It looks wonderful at night, the light on,
and the owls keeping watch...
 Birds of peace garland, lace, muslin and all things nice...
 Last years stuffed "letters to santa", old book pages, stamped and sewn...
 Since I didn't put up a real tree this year, the angel gets a different vantage point...
 Easy peasy lights in a jar, bit of ribbon. 
Twinkling loveliness...
 We usually have a real tree. This year not!
My youngest has been in Italy, studying italian,for almost 3 weeks, and I was a bit ho hum about putting one up without her here.
She gets back monday night. Yay!
There is one of these timber trees for each of the kids to place all their own baubles on next week.

 Some old ones, some new ones...
 My knitted puddings piled up high...
 Some decorated bags I had lying around. 
The vintage look suited the decorating...
 My little red family...
 Pressies waiting for eager people...
Little home made goodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...