Monday 13 January 2014

New year...new routine...


Since my back problem recently, my physio, being the smart man that he is,
suggested I should take up pilates.
So, the above pic shows my routine 2-3 times a week.

I was sceptical.
I was apprehensive.
I thought that it would aggravate my back.
But it didn't, in fact I was surprised at how "stretchiness" I am
still able to muster up.

I was a little tired later that day, but all good.
I got up the next day and once again was surprise at how well I still felt.

So, now I go and do my stuff and come home and feel all
smug at having exercised and done good in my world...


This was my breakfast after class today.
Visited a new café, tried a new coffee, and had this delish
(and healthy) plate of sourdough, fresh tomatoes and basil
and topped with feta cheese... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...