Friday 8 November 2013

Fabulousness...

Watching this tonight.
Again...
Not sure how many times this makes it now, but still wonderful.
Some of my fave quotes from the movie...

**Aibileen Clark: You is kind. You is smart. You is important.


**Minny Jackson: Eat my shit.
Hilly Holbrook: Excuse me!
Minny Jackson: I said eat... my... shit.
Hilly Holbrook: Have you lost your mind?
Minny Jackson: No, ma'am but you is about to. 'Cause you just did.


**Celia Foote: They don't like me because of what they think I did.
Minny Jackson: They don't like you 'cause they think you white trash.


**Charlotte Phelan: Your eggs are dying. Would it kill you to go on a date?

Have you seen the movie? If not, do yourself a favour...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...