Thursday 7 November 2013

Beauty can be wherever you make it...

 How beautiful is this!
This amazing woman is one of many who chose to bring back some beauty
to their battle scarred bodies.
If they can feel happiness because of these tattoos, I say "you go girl".
 More power to you...

http://www.pinterest.com/personalink/breast-chest-tattoos/

Not a pleasant issue to face, but since there is breast cancer in my family, one that needs to be considered and hopefully prevented.
I came across these pics and was ASTOUNDED by the beauty.
And the smiles on the womens faces, of joy, of recognising their own beauty.
And regaining some sort of power over their own bodies.
Hope all goes well in the lives of these fab ladies...

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post Lucy. You are right, these ladies are seriously amazing and I love those tattoos ... so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing this and I hope all goes well for them too. ox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...