Tuesday 25 June 2013

Jolly ole' London...

Finally!
An update on my blog.
My feet have hit beautiful Bath, England.


Having a rest in the beautiful garden at Royal Crescent.


With our friends Kerrie and Shane.
In front of the amazing area called Royal Crescent.
Some of the buildings are hotel, and some are private housing.


Kerrie and I in the green and very well manicured garden.


I really wanted an English afternoon tea, too early for the traditional
scones, but I think what we had was not to shabby.



The "baths" of Bath!


They did an amazing job of the information available about
the baths.
They even included projections of people replicating everyday life.


I know.
An obligatory silly pic.
Well, we found a Christmas store for heavens sake!


Now this is the obligatory silly pic...


The garden of the house where we were staying.
Not too bad, yer?



Up early, trying to wake up with coffee.


Caffeine has not kicked in yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...