Tuesday 2 April 2013

My room (2)...

More of my room!
I have lots of pics of my family around the room, they make me smile.

I had this old bicycle wheel in the shed, so I hung it on the wall.
I display some of my embroidered pieces on it.


My babies as babies.
That's me in the orange dress with my sister!

I recently found these racks and use them to organise my sprays
by colour lots.
I know, sorta fussy, but easier to find.

The little cardi on the right was made for my daughter
when she was a tot.
Memories!
And above that is my I Love Lucy bag.

I always watch a dvd when scrapping.
Love me a movie...

Close up of embroidery...
I went through a phase a couple of years ago, and made about 6 of these in about a week.
Eventually I will make something out of each piece...


1 comment:

  1. love your blog, thanks for shareing it with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...