Saturday 16 February 2013

Party time...

I was happy when my daughter asked for an afternoon tea for her birthday.
Lots of soft pastels, pretty things and finger food.
I could decorate to my hearts content...

I put lots of goodies from my scrapbooking room to decorating service.
An old beauty case lined with vintage linen and lace.
Yummy cupcakes fly a little flag of joy.
A vintage gold clam shaped evening bag, lined with lace holds chocolate.
She came up with this colourful greeting and photo display herself.
The beauty case holds scrummy small bread rolls.
A vintage cake tin holds lollies, decorated with paper straws and hand made twirlys.
Stack of books, lace, pretty cup and saucer holds choccie.
More books/lace, vintage teapot and lace gloves to complete the look.
Delicious fruit salad in individual cups.
My girls... Gorgeous girls...
Pretties from my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...