Sunday 10 February 2013

Fun challenge...

New challenge.
I'm on a roll here baby!
I used an old book, took the covers off, and turned it into my
version of a love story book.
The couple met when the soldier was stationed overseas during the war.
I like to think that they fell in love slowly.
Getting used to the different cultures that they grew up with.
Both families had concerns as to how they would blend both families.
But they did.
They lived a very long and happy marriage for many years.
Raising their children as American citizens, but still remembering
to impart the Japanese history to them.

I find this sort of project very easy to do, as I love imagining a story
around the people that I choose for the book.

The challenge was set by Graphic 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...