Tuesday 11 September 2012

Part of my day...

My new routine for getting healthier includes a couple of routines
that make me sweat, swear, grunt, and leave me exhausted.

First the boxing gloves.
Which I wear to my one on one boxing class I take.
Once a week I meet up with Matt, and he takes me through
half an hour of belting out my frustrations.
I swear a little while this goes on, I grunt a lot.
I love it!
Invigorates me for the rest of the day.
Once I get over the feeling of needing a nana nap...
 
Next is a spin class (cycling)
Oh-my-sweet-buns.
Does that class make you sweat!
Pouring off me, really!
By the end of the class my legs are burning, my breathing
is really fast, and my towel is soaked.
Yay for keeping healthy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...