Saturday 10 December 2011

What happened?

Where time has gone I'm not exactly sure of!
But christmas is almost here, and our house is actually looking quite "festive".
Will post photos of my decos soon. 

However, you will find updated details for next years
Vietnam/Cambodia scrapbooking retreat under it's heading
at the top of my blog.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Anyone interested in visiting Vietnam, but not to scrapbook, should
contact me as I have a very small group of people
who are interested in travelling there. 
It would be me, personally, taking the group. 
The tour includes all flights, accommodation, sightseeing, massage, 
quite a few of the meals at beautiful restaurants, and one nights
stay on a boat on Halong Bay.

I like to organise my tours, with everything that I, personally, would 
enjoy on a tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...