Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sydney...here we come...

We are off to Sydney on thursday morning. Very early!
There is a scrapbooking craft show at Penrith.
Details at following link.
http://www.auscraftnet.com.au/index.php 
Hope to catch up with former clients, and lots of new ones.
We hope to leave by 6:00 am!
We need to be there by late afternoon to set up.
Just as well for coffee and power drinks!
I will go to my local library tomorrow and borrow an audio book.
My hubby and I find them fantastic on long trips. They help pass the time, and he gets to 
listen to a book that he wouldn't normally have time to read.
The show finishes on Sunday afternoon.
We have early dinner, and start the drive home.
It's a long drive, and we normally get home about 3 or 4 in the morning.
I prefer to come home, and not stay on in Sydney.
Stumble into bed, and rise sometime in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...