Wednesday 20 July 2011

Vietnam! Again!...

Woo Hoo! Fred (love of life) and myself are off to Vietnam in October. 
5 days of relaxing by the pool, manicures/pedicures and massages, good food and just "being".
He suggested last week that we should check it out, I was on the phone pronto and quickly to my agent. Good prices for airfare and accommodation.
Book it Dano! Done deal.
I love seeing the staff again each time I visit, and they always remember me and make me feel right at  home.
Fred loves it also, and says he feels like he's had a break when he's there.
The town is amazingly laid back. 
The food is out of this world, and some of the best italian food I have ever eaten.
Read a book in peace...
Soft centred choc cake and passionfruit icecream...
Beautiful silk lanterns...
How did another one of these get in here?...
I usually try 1 or 2. Or 3!...
Beautiful photo op...
Lady cooking waffles on the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...