Monday 18 July 2011

Italy retreat info...

Hey, whattaya know? Useful and informative details for next years retreat to Italy is finally coming together! 
I found an agent who seems to know what she is doing, and is very helpful with answering all my questions. Up until now, most agents that I have contacted have not been helpful, and some not even replied. 
How rude!
I am very happy with what we are putting together as an itinerary. 
So much to see and do!
I know that there are a few people who are waiting to find out all the details. 
The information should be ready in the next week hopefully, so keep checking in with me for all the news.
Which one should I choose?


Might have to buy me 1 or 2. Or maybe 3?
Lurve Lurve Lurve the feathered ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...