Thursday 9 October 2014

Big Big News...

So, the big plans I've been working on?
This is the information that is available at the moment.

Colour Outside the Lines Scrap/Art Retreat...

A two day scrap/art retreat in Melbourne, 21-22 November 2015!
City based hotel, 8 classes over the two days.
Classes to be held in scrapbooking, mixed media etc.
Teachers to be confirmed.

Everyone attending will be doing all 8 classes, so no one misses out.
There will be lots of prizes, give aways, and surprises.

I am especially excited about the mini market that will be held after classes
on the Saturday, at the same hotel!

So, not only do you get to spend a whole weekend doing what you love to do,
meet with friends and make new ones, you also have makers of fine wares at your
disposal to get an early start on your Christmas shopping.

With bubbly!
What could be better I ask!

You will probably have lots of questions about registration, costs etc, I will be updating all information as soon as it is available.

ps the logo that I have for this event was cleverly designed for me by Gayle Price.
Thanks lady!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome... you are so busy that is wonderful Good luck and I wish I could come... ONE DAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...