Thursday 2 January 2014

Sounds good...


I love a new book.
A new book with all blank pages is a great opportunity to document
all the fabulous new things about to happen in my life.
What will 2014 hold for me and mine?
Lots of unknown stuff ahead.
Some of it can be planned and brought to fruition by me.
some of it is up to whoever else makes the big plans for us.
All I am certain of is that I will endeavour to enjoy every minute
that I can, and make wise choices.
I will appreciate those loved ones around me, and tell
them, even more so, how very important they really are to me.
I have learnt to let go of lots of insignificant, small things that take
up way too much mind space and energy.
Feels good.
Feels lighter.
I enjoy sitting and listening to my own breathing, and be thankful for it.
I enjoy seeing those faces that matter most to me.
How lucky am I to be able to do all these things.
How lucky am I to be able to choose to do all these things.
I am thankful...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...