Thursday 26 September 2013

123 Challenge...

My LO for the 123 Challenge blog...
This was a little out of my comfort zone, the floral element I needed to add as part of the
challenge sent me into a spin for a minute.
Not because I don't use floral elements normally, but as I got into making this LO I found
myself a little foggy in the brain.
Know what I mean?
This LO was one that I started for another challenge last week and threw to the floor
after a few attempts as it just "wasn't right"!
Yesterday I looked at it again, and added "more stuff" and was finally
happy with the finished result.
Quite a bit more fussy cutting than I normally do, but I like it I like it I tell ya'...
Come on, you gotta love the hair do?






3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh... I get loads of 'brain fogs' too! Love all your details. Thanks for playing along at 123 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take!! glad you joined us at 123!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous photos! :) Love all your fussy cutting...brilliant take on the challenge. Thanks for playing over @ 123 this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...