Thursday 25 April 2013

Fab food...

Last nights dinner was freaking amazing!
Tasty...
Creamy...
Sooooo damn good even if I do say so myself!
I bought gorgonzola (blue vein cheese) and walnut agnolotti (type of ravioli)
and served them with a sauce made from cream and chopped up toasted walnuts.
 

I also through some italian bread into the food processor until crumbs.
Then I put some olive oil into a pan, added 2 to 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
Slowly brown the garlic until it imparts its flavour into the oil.
Add the breadcrumbs, and on a low heat, patiently stir every now and then
until the crumbs take on a golden, crunchy look.
Must be vigilant to watch them as they can burn very quickly.
These are served so that people can sprinkle them over the top of their pasta.
They add a fabulous contrast and taste to the dish.
I was in food heaven with every bite.
**lucky for me there are left overs for tonight**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...