Wednesday 13 March 2013

Announcement...

Ok, so I have some reaaaalllly big news!

I would like to announce the teacher who will be taking classes on our scrapbooking
retreat to Vietnam this October, is...

Angella Peardon!...

Amongst her achievements, Angella is on the following design teams:

*Maya Road
*Scrapmatts
*Flourish With a Bling
*Green Tara
*Australian Scrapbook Creations Magazine
*Scrapbook Diva

Angella is a talented and creative scrapbooking artist, whose work I have admired and
followed for some time.
I am thrillllllllleddd that she has accepted my invite to be the teacher
on this years international retreat.

Here are some of her fab layouts:



You can find more info on her blog:
http://www.4ft9inchcreator.typepad.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...