Monday 12 March 2012

Weekend in Tasmania...

Hubby & I, along with my sister & her hubby went to Hobart for the weekend.
Lovely 3 days just relaxing, eating and sightseeing.
Little wine in their as well...
How I love the texture on these walls.
The old IXL jam factory in Hobart...

Abalone fishermen and their early catch...
Wouldn't these make great light fittings?...
Fantastic art pieces everywhere you go.
Even in the cafes...

Bro's in laws chillin' and waiting for coffee, Salamanca market...
Made me laugh...
THE BEST OYSTERS I HAVE EVER EATEN!
Big statement, but true.
Bought them at the dock, tasted just like the ocean.
Yummy...
Shower in our bathroom!
Not one, but two!
Love-er-ly...

(more tassie photos to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...