Sunday 25 March 2012

Love a bargain...

 Picked up 3 new cookbooks recently.
Anyone who knows me, would be able to tell you my love of cookbooks.
I have quite a collection.
They need to be ones with lots of photos. I like to see what the dish is 
meant to look light.
Plus they make my mouth water.
I love cookbooks that share stories about the chef,
and perhaps tell about the ingredients.

Kylie and Marions cookbooks are amazing.
The photos, the colours, the ingredients in each of the recipes.
These two wonderfully intuitive chefs bring the dishes to life.
And best of all, they were on sale. Gotta love that...
Maggie Beer is one of my favourites.
Her recipes speak to me of home, family and love that 
goes into the cooking process.
I love verjuice, so snapped this one up as soon as I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...